Your shopping cart is empty!
Micro-Cap 11 is an integrated schematic editor and mixed analog/digital simulator that provides an interactive sketch and simulate environment for electronics engineers. Since its original release in 1982, Micro-Cap has been steadily expanded and improved. Micro-Cap 11, the eleventh generation, blends a modern, intuitive interface with robust numerical algorithms to produce unparalleled levels of simulation power and ease of use. Nothing else comes close.
Algorithmic improvements, optimized code, and an integrated, seamless, analog/digital simulation interface contribute to the stunning speed of Micro-Cap 11.
Numerous features contribute to Micro-Cap 11's power.
Among them are:
• Integrated schematic editor and simulator.
• Dynamic analysis updates waveforms and curves as you edit
• Native digital simulator
• Worst Case analysis to find the statistical and extreme limits of performance
• Periodic Steady State analysis
• Integral circuit optimizer with multiple optimization methods.
• Integrated active and passive filter design function
• Device library with over 32,000 parts.
• Analog and digital behavioral modeling
• Schematic waveform probing.
• On-schematic voltage/state, current, power, and condition display
• During the run plotting
• Smith charts / Polar plots.
• Multidimensional parameter stepping.
• Monte Carlo analysis.
• 3D plotting.
• Performance functions and plots
• .Measure functions to measure circuit behavior
• Optimizing parts modeler
• Gummel-Poon, Mextram and Modella bipolar models
• Berkeley BSIM 1, BSIM 2, BSIM3, and BSIM4 MOSFET models
• The latest Philips device models, including MOS 11, 20, 31, 40, and PSP 102
• Hefner IGBT model
• IBIS model translator
• Animated LEDs, switches, bars, meters, relays, stoplights, and DC motors
• Sample and hold, timer, and Z transform devices
• Lossy transmission lines
• Jiles-Atherton nonlinear magnetics model
• PCB interface to popular packages
• LAN version for collaborative projects
• Transient analysis - for investigating time domain circuit behavior
• AC analysis - for investigating small signal behavior
• DC analysis - for plotting static DC variables
• Transfer Function analysis - for calculating the DC transfer function
• Stability analysis - to find the stability limits for linear circuits
• Harmonic distortion analysis
• Intermodulation distortion analysis
• Extensive mathematical operators and variables.
The graphical, user-friendly interface is simple to learn and use. Familiar SPICE models, plus extensions, are easy to apply. Over 500 warnings and messages help you through problems, when the error occurs, not later in a text file. Micro-Cap 11 plots waveforms during the run, not after the run, when it is too late to change critical values.
You can easily spend twice the cost of Micro-Cap 11 for other simulators without matching its power, speed, and ease of use.
Micro-Cap 11 is fully guaranteed. Our full, 30 day money-back guarantee makes it easy to try.